Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a weekend!

Praise God for another great Sunday. My friend Jennifer and I attended a satellite viewing of Beth Moore's Living Proof live this past Fri and Sat. It was SOO amazing as one can only expect from one of Beth's events. I left with so many different thoughts of the Father in my head that I am sure it will take me a few days to really digest all that I took in. The one thing that REALLY impressed me the most (so far) is that in order to keep the enemy at bay we MUST hide His Word in our hearts. Hold it close and treasure every syllable. We have to mediate on it all the time and have it available to use at the first sign of trouble. I have had to tell myself even in the past few hours that I am more than a conqueror. I am His and He loves me. Man, does He love me. So as I log off tonight I want to throw out there into the universe this thought. Hebrews 13:8 says that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and tomorrow and forever." That means that He cannot un-forgive me , un-save me or un-love me. His love transcended time and found me exactly where I was and He will never depart from me. NO THING can pluck me from His hand. I have to remember to be the deep rooted seed found in Luke 16. The one that holds tight to His Word and does not depart from it. I am looking forward to blogging and documenting and sharing my journey with you as our little family begins to grow. We are excited about our new additions and cannot wait to see what God has in store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you for getting this started.

And I am pouting cause I am so stinkin jealous that I couldn't go but I am glad that you got so much out of Beth's conference. I just so wish we could go in person.

Linda